- This event has passed.
GEO IoT World Americas, June 12, 2018, Brussels, Belgium
June 12, 2018
Speaker: Paul Drysch, VP of Sales and Business Development
- Autonomous driving challenges: Precise vehicle positioning and scalable HD map creation
- Voxel-based fingerprint technology and edge-based crowd sourcing
- Use cases of fingerprint-based map for self-driving cars
PANEL: Location in New Mobility 12.45 PM – 2.00 PM GMT +2
- New connected and autonomous vehicles, ride sharing, automated fleets all use location as a foundation technology.
- What do consumers want (and what they will accept) in the next five to 10 years?
- What technology is ahead right now–and what conditions need to change for market penetration?
- From ADAS to Autonomous, what’s going to be the next big market driver?
- What regulatory hurdles need to be overcome?
- Panellists include Massimo Cavazzini (tbc), Paul Drysch, Hans-Hendrik Puvogel.